This PCI-Express 2.0 to USB 3.0 Host Controller Card supports Super Speed USB 3.0 standard.
Operating at 5 Gap's full-duplex mode.
This card is 10 times faster than USB2.0 High-Speed(480 Mbps)
Backwards compatible with current USB2.0 devices.
This product is an ideal choice for desktop computers needing larger volume and higher speed data transfers with USB devices.
- Renesas D720201 chipset
- Compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification 2.0
- Compliant with Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0
- Supports PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2
- PCI-Express 2.0 1-Lane(x1) iIterface with Data Transfer Rate Up To 5 Gbps
- Backwards Compatible to PCI-Express 1.0a with Data Transfer Rate Up To 2.5 Gbps
- Internal HDD Power Connector for Supply Extra +5V Power to USB Ports, with LED Indicator
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Provides USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5 Gbps) Host Port, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 High-Speed (480 Mbps), Full-Speed (12 Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps) Interface
- Supported USB Data Transfer Types: Control Bulk Interrupt Isochronous
- Requires SATA Power Connector