31 DAYS OR MORE AFTER SHIPMENT FROM SUPERLOGICS:
Products may not be returned for credit after 30 days of shipment. All products being returned after 30 days of purchase must be for warranty repair or warranty replacement only.
WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SHIPMENT FROM SUPERLOGICS:
All products under $2000 USD being returned for credit will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%, along with additional charges for any missing items. Returned product(s) must be received in "like new" condition in original packaging in order to be eligible for credit. All products over $2000 USD may not be returned for credit, only for repair or replacement.
All software products are non-refundable.
We reserve the right to refuse to issue credit after order placement in the following cases:
1. Special order items: This refers to items not currently listed on our website, but have been specially requested by you. We assume that you have established its suitability for your application.
2. Quantity, discount, dealer, or OEM sales: If you are purchasing a quantity of an item, we assume that you have previously evaluated a single item first and established its suitability for your application.
3. Items that are otherwise marked NCNR (non-cancellable, non-returnable): We mark items this way if we are not permitted to return a significant portion of the system to our distributor/manufacturer.
4. A returned item is damaged or defaced.
FUTURE ORDERS POLICY
If I have ordered with a credit card and I choose to do so again in the future by some other means verbally, electronically or in writing, I hereby authorize SuperLogics Inc to use the credit card information provided herein as a form of payment.
SuperLogics, Inc., for the effective period of the warranty set out below, warrants that its standard hardware products and software media will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. SuperLogics’ obligation under this warranty shall not arise until the Buyer returns the defective product, freight prepaid, to SuperLogics’ facility or another specified location. The only responsibility of SuperLogics, Inc. under this warranty is, at its option, to replace or repair, free of charge, any defective component part of such products.
EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF WARRANTY
All products, parts and labor, are warranted for one year from date of invoice. Exceptions include
- Components of computers may carry longer warranties (memory for example usually carries a lifetime warranty) and these part warranties are passed along to the customer.
- The purchase of an extended warranty covers parts and labor for an extended time depending on the purchased warranty extension plan.
Product repaired or replaced within this warranty period maintain their original warranty. Products repaired or replaced outside the warranty period are warranted for 30 days from invoiced date of return.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY
The warranty set forth above does not extend to and shall not apply to
- Products which have been repaired or altered by persons other than SuperLogics personnel, unless Buyer has properly altered or repaired the products in accordance with procedures previously approved in writing by SuperLogics.
- Products which have been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, or improper installation.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH SUPERLOGICS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS.
SUPERLOGICS, INC. NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALES, INSTALLATION, OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS. SUPERLOGICS, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE SALE, INSTALLATION, OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS.
STATE AND LOCAL SALES TAX DECLARATION
- SuperLogics Incorporated is required to collect sales tax and remit on our customer's behalf to the following states.
- If your transaction is taxable and your ship to state is listed here and we collected sales tax, do not also remit use tax on the transaction.
- Alabama Account Number: SSU-R010476903 Effective 9/3/2019
- California Account Number: 264-535680 Effective 9/3/2019
- Colorado Tax Payor ID Number: 37436279-003-SLS Effective 9/3/2019
- Idaho Confirmation Number: 309611 Effective 9/3/2019
- Illinois Account ID Number: 4333-9026 Effective 9/3/2019
- Indiana Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- Kentucky Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- Louisiana Account ID Number: 2448198-001-440 Effective 9/3/2019
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Registration Number: 17781468 Effective 9/3/2019
- Massachusetts Identification Number: 943-414-199 Effective 1/1/2002
- Michigan Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- Minnesota Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- New Jersey Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- New York Identification Number: 94-3414199 Effective 9/3/2019
- North Carolina Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- Oklahoma Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- Pennsylvania Account ID Number: 67661484 Effective 9/3/2019
- South Carolina License Number: 112763420 Effective 9/3/2019
- Texas Taxpayer Number: 3-20717-4625-2 Effective 9/3/2019
- Washington Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
- Wisconsin Tax Payor Number: TBD Effective 9/3/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
- SuperLogics, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option, any non-obsolete faulty item within ten days after receipt of said part regardless of its warranty status.
- A Quick Turnaround Plan is available to expedite servicing. Contact the SuperLogics, Inc. Customer Service Department for details.
- If a product should fail during the warranty period, it will be repaired free of charge. For out-of warranty repairs, the customer will be invoiced for repair charges.
Upon determining that repair services are required, or to return a product to SuperLogics, Inc., contact the SuperLogics Customer Service Department at (508) 650-9500, to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Have the following information ready when you call: complete product model number, product serial number, name, address, and telephone number of person returning product; and any special repair instructions. Carefully package the product in anti-static packaging, making sure the RMA number appears on the outside of the package.
Ship prepaid to:
Customer Service Department
9 Mercer Rd
Natick, MA 01760 USA
Upon completion of required service, an invoice will be issued stating charges, when applicable, and the work that has been completed.
NET TERMS COLLECTIONS POLICY
If my company establishes a NET Terms account with SuperLogics Inc and my company fails to honor its promise to pay according to the NET Terms of the purchase contract (electronic, written or verbal), SuperLogics Inc will notify my company of my company's past due status. If my company becomes seriously past due, a doubtful account, I understand that SuperLogics Inc may take a variety of steps in the collections effort. I understand that SuperLogics Inc definition of delinquent account is any obligation that is past due, while a seriously past due account, a doubtful account, is any obligation that becomes more than 60 days past due (example: Net 30 day obligation that is unpaid at 90+ days after the invoice date).
In the event my company's account becomes doubtful and in the event that I have provided my company's credit card information in the past, I hereby authorize SuperLogics Inc to use use the credit card information as a means to settle my company's doubtful account. Until my company's account is in good standing, I understand that SuperLogics Inc may take additional collection measures including but not limited to withholding warranty, repair, sales and other services on all products my company has purchased from SuperLogics Inc in the past or wants to purchase.